How Does TxDx Work?
Here’s How The Program Works
This fall begins the first 10 week training course. It is available in 5 different tracks. Each track is 10 weeks long and covers a different body region. Take 1-3 courses or tracks each season, repeat them as often as you like or constantly move to new topics and body regions.
Each Course Includes
• Workshop – 1 hr. presentation & discussion
• Exam – ½ hr. exam with Computerized Movement Imaging (CMI) & Muscle Strength Testing
• Individual Training Plan (ITP) – updated every 4 training sessions
• Supervised Group Training – ½ hr. sessions with 1-4 students / doctor
• Re-exam(s) – ¼ hr. re-exam includes retesting of abnormal findings to track progress